Loveland Dental Group: Expert, Comprehensive Teeth Cleaning Services
According to the American Dental Association, routine teeth cleaning should be performed at least twice a year. Teeth cleanings do not prevent cavities from forming, they only keep gums strong and healthy. Routine exams will minimize dental disease and extent of treatment.
Teeth Cleaning and more!
When you schedule an appointment with the Loveland Dental Group, you’ll be provided with not just a thorough cleaning but a complete assessment as well that involves:
- Tooth decay examination to identify surfaces that require work
- Oral cancer screenings
- Gum disease evaluation to check gums and bones around the teeth for periodontal disease
The actual cleaning procedure you’ll receive from Loveland Dental Group will include:
- Teeth polishing to remove plaque and stains that ordinary scaling and brushing can’t remove
- Patients will get oral hygiene education and instruction
- Tartar removal below and above the gum line will be done with specialized dental tools to get rid of plaque that has hardened after some time
Dental care you can trust
Loveland Dental Group was founded by the father-and-daughter team of Dr. Robert L. Walker and Dr. Jennifer A. Loveland. Both with a love for dentistry and people, the two are committed to providing each and every patient with their best dental experience ever. Drs. Walker and Loveland believe in treating all patients like family so you can trust that each appointment will be filled with love, care, and the highest level of dentistry around non-judgemental atmosphere.
Let us know how we can help you. Call us today!
To learn more about what Loveland Dental Group can do for you, just give us a call at (704) 655-0630 or complete our patient information form to get started. Schedule a cleaning today!