Quality Dental Implants by Loveland Dental Group
You probably already know how maintaining a complete set of pearly-whites is vital to your appearance and health. If you have missing teeth, you should not hesitate about investing in dental procedures that help replace them. These include dental implants, a better, more effective option than other conventional treatments for tooth replacement. In fact, many individuals have already benefited from this method, allowing for improved oral health and confidence.
What are Dental Implants?
These refer to replacement tooth roots, which provide a more durable foundation for fixed or removable replacement teeth. Dental implants are surgically placed into the jawbone under your gums, serving as mounts for replacement teeth. Loveland Dental Group, your premier North Carolina dentist, can help you with this treatment. Here are some of the reasons investing in dental implants can benefit you:
- Enhanced Looks. You’ll receive a confidence boost when you get dental implants from Loveland Dental Group. These are made to match your natural teeth, both in look and feel, so smiling more and wider is worry-free. Because they are permanent, dental implants also eliminate the discomfort often involved with removable dentures.
- Improved Speech. Have you ever noticed that people who wear poor-fitted dentures have difficulty talking? With dental implants, you no longer have to worry about experiencing the same. This means no mumbling or slurring, allowing you to speak smoothly and steadily without the risk of teeth slipping out your mouth.
- Stress-Free Eating. As mentioned, dental implants work like natural teeth. They make chewing easier, letting you enjoy mealtimes fully and painlessly. Dental implants are also extremely durable–they can last a lifetime with proper maintenance.
- Excellent Oral Health. Unlike a tooth-supported bridge, dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth. You can keep your existing set intact because nearby teeth don’t have to be altered to support the implants. Additionally, individual implants allow for easier access between teeth, which help improve oral hygiene and health.
- Greater Convenience. Dental implants from Loveland Dental Group frees you from the embarrassing inconvenience of dentures removal and the messy application of adhesives to keep them in place.
Premier Dental Services You Can Count On. Call us today!
Loveland Dental Group prioritizes patient relationships and exceptional dental care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. When you turn to us for your dental implants, we will ensure a smooth experience and a lifetime of good oral health. Call us today at (704) 655-0630 to schedule your appointment or complete our patient information form to get started.