Excellent Dentures and Partials by Loveland Dental Group
To fully enjoy a lifetime or great oral health, you should consider investing in procedures that deal with missing or broken teeth. Tooth loss may happen at any age, either by a dental condition or accident, but this doesn’t mean you should spend your life hesitating to smile. The good news is, there are tooth replacement methods that can help improve your appearance and oral health. All you need to do is turn to a premier dentist like Loveland Dental Group for this procedure.
We have helped many North Carolinians with their dental needs through quality products and services, which include dentures and partials. They involve replacing missing teeth with new, custom-made ones. Dentures and partials are removable, so you can take out if you don’t need them. While they will never feel exactly the same as natural teeth, advances in dental technology have improved their looks and comfort. Loveland Dental Group offers:
- Complete Dentures. This option is ideal for individuals who have already lost most, if not, all of their natural teeth. It can be either conventional, which is made after the patient gets their teeth removed and the gum tissue has healed, or immediate, which are made beforehand and are placed immediately after teeth removal.
- Partial Dentures. This choice, on the other hand, involve replacing either a single tooth or multiple teeth. Partials will hook onto existing teeth that will help provide stability while chewing or talking.
- Implant Supported Dentures and Partials. Dentures that are supported by implants provide increased stability while speaking and eating. Adding implants is the most ideal way to have a denture and partial.
Whether you need full or partial dentures, this tooth replacement method lets you enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased Confidence. Dentures are made in our lab by using an impression of your own teeth. We will make the necessary adjustments to ensure that they fit you perfectly. Because they are designed to look and feel like natural pearly-whites, giving a more open smile is no longer a problem. You will feel good about yourself, which in turn, adds to your good looks.
- Improved Functionality. Dentures and partials from Loveland Dental Group allows makes everyday activities like talking and eating much easier. This means you can converse freely and confidently without worrying about the dentures slipping off.
- Long-Term Oral Health. Dentures and partials support your facial muscles and bone structure, helping you keep a more youthful appearance. Because they don’t damage teeth adjacent to the missing one, they can also improve your overall dental health. All you need to do to maintain your dentures is good oral hygiene, proper cleaning, and regular checkups to Loveland Dental Group, your trusted dentist in North Carolina.
Excellent Dental Solutions by Loveland Dental Group
Before broken and missing teeth compromises your health and appearance, turn to Loveland Dental Group. Our dentures and partials are a safe and effective way to replace your teeth, allowing for a boost in confidence and functionality. You can experience a lifetime of great oral health with our dental products and services, so call us today at (704) 655-0630 to schedule your appointment or complete our patient information form to get started.