Loveland Dental Group Dental Services: Creating Beautiful and Healthy Smiles that Last a Lifetime
For most people, going to the dentist is not on the list of their favorite things to do. In fact, it can cause a great deal of anxiety to some. It is estimated that as much as 40 million people in the U.S. have some level of dental fear, preventing them from visiting a dentist for so many years. People that are suffering from this problem often avoid dental care until they experience a dental emergency that requires extensive treatment.
Here at Loveland Dental Group, we do our utmost to provide a fun, relaxed atmosphere for our patients. All our dental staff and specialists are trained to give you the best possible treatment you deserve.
We Have Your Dental Needs Covered: What You Can Expect From Us
Loveland Dental Group provides the highest standards of dental care, function, and aesthetics to help patients maintain their teeth and get maximum benefits from it throughout their life. Here are some of the dental care services we offer:
- Teeth Whitening – Not only are white teeth beautiful to look at; they also help boost self-confidence. To help you achieve gorgeous pearly whites, we take impressions of your teeth and develop custom teeth whitening trays for the best results. We also offer free whitening for our patients.
- Teeth Cleaning– The American Dental Association recommends getting routine teeth cleanings at least twice a year. We can perform a thorough cleaning of your teeth, which also comes with diagnostic x-rays, oral screenings, teeth polishing, and plaque and tartar removal.
- Cosmetic Fillings – Also known as tooth colored fillings, they resemble the color of your natural teeth through advanced treatments. We use them to repair damaged teeth caused by fractures and decay. Cosmetic fillings can also be used to replace old “silver” fillings that are objectionable to you
- Crowns and Bridges – At times our teeth lack the strength needed to withstand chewing forces. When this happens, a crown may be indicated to prevent the chances of fracture and to strengthen the tooth. A bridge can replace a missing tooth or space and is permanently cemented in your mouth As part of our restorative dentistry services, these two replace missing teeth and cover the tooth’s entire surface for a better look.
- Root Canal – A root canal may be indicated for treatment when the pulp (nerve) inside your tooth has gotten an infection. This can cause swelling, discomfort, and at times, no symptoms at all. When this happens, the inside of the tooth needs to be cleaned, disinfected, and filled with an appropriate material. When your tooth is severely damaged and limited nutrients are being delivered, you might experience excessive pain, swelling, and possible decay. Our root canal services can help treat this dental problem.
- Dental Veneers – Are you looking to upgrade the looks of your teeth? Our cosmetic dental veneers will help you achieve a better-looking smile with minimally removing tooth structure.
- Dentures and Partials – We provide top-quality dentures and partials that can resemble the appearance of your natural teeth and enhance your smile. Along with cosmetically restarting your smile, we will enhance your ability to chew. Years of experience, gives us an advantage of making these work well for you.
- Pediatric Care – We take great pride in establishing relationships with children. We believe in doing treatment in way that creates and maintains a positive toward dental treatment. We accomplish this through providing a fun and comfortable environment.
- Implants – We offer high-quality dental implants that provide a strong foundation for your teeth. We are active in all phases of implant dentistry. We plan, we place, we restore, and/or we work with a referring oral surgeon to give you back function and appearance of a natural smile.
- Orthodontics – We provide traditional braces, Invisalign, and fast braces, depending on your needs.
Let us know how we can help you. Call us today!
Complete our patient information form to get started or contact us today at (704) 655-0630 to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Loveland or Dr. Walker, your trusted Cornelius dentists at Loveland Dental Group.